HEAD INJURY OF TRAFFIC ACCIDENT ON 6-14 YEARS IN INDONESIA

Hendrati, Lucia Yovita and Indriani, Diah (2015) HEAD INJURY OF TRAFFIC ACCIDENT ON 6-14 YEARS IN INDONESIA. In: The Proceeding of 6th International Nursing Conference: Emphasize the Art of Nursing on Research, Education into Clinical and Community Practice, November 16-17, 2015, Surabaya.

[img]
Preview
Text
1-COVER.pdf

Download (159kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
1- LIST OF CONTENTS ORAL PRESENTATION.pdf

Download (410kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
1- TABLE OF CONTENTS POSTER PRESENTATION.pdf

Download (373kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
HEAD INJURY OF TRAFFIC ACCIDENT ON 6-14 YEARS IN INDONESIA.pdf

Download (485kB) | Preview
Official URL: http://ners.unair.ac.id/

Abstract

Intraduction: Head injuries caused by traffic accidents showed the highest incidence among other accidents. This study aims to describe head injuries caused by traffic accidents. Method: Design research was the study documents. Data get from Riskesdas 2013. Riskesdas was survey that is health ministry of Indonesia. Chi-square test with α = 5% to see the connection, as well as to look at risk by looking at the value of odds ratios with 95% Confidence significance interval Odds ratio as a tool to analyze. Result: The results showed an association helmet use on the incidence of head injuries caused by traffic accidents motorcycle where motorcyclists who do not use helmets have the highest risk. Keywords:Head injury, the use of helmets, traffic accidents, motorcycle users, 6-14 years old

Item Type: Conference or Workshop Item (Poster)
Subjects: R Medicine > RT Nursing
Divisions: Faculty of Medicine, Health and Life Sciences > School of Medicine
Depositing User: Dimas Dwi Arbi
Date Deposited: 05 Jan 2017 03:17
Last Modified: 05 Jan 2017 03:17
URI: http://eprints.ners.unair.ac.id/id/eprint/455

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item